The flexible and extensible installation system for your parking space! Extension of the installation by additional charging stations is possible at any time.
For installation, no interruption of the flat cable or stripping is necessary.
Thanks to the Woertz drilling contact, a secure connection without special tools is guaranteed. Polar conductors can not be confused.
Install infrastructure (1)
The Woertz flat-cable system allows investment in shared infrastructure to make EV charging available to all residents. Having the infrastructure set up makes your housing cooperative more attractive.
Charging stations (2)
Install any charging station*, connect it to the flat-cable easily and without stripping nor interrupting the cable with a Woertz insulating piercing, IP 65, branching box. The feeding box can be installed anywhere along the flat cable, also without stripping nor interrupting the flat cable.
Expand installation (3)
Scaling an existing installation requires no extra work or infrastructure
investment, all along the installed length of the flat cable. The electrician simply connects the new charging stations to the existing infrastructure.
Comfort, reliability, flexibility and optimal cost-benefit ratio are the essential requirements of customers and investors. Installation systems must ensure a high level of operational reliability of the controlled functions and, after their installation, allow effective adaptation to the changing needs of the user. The solutions of the Woertz system guarantee the implementation of desired comfort functions such as lighting, safety and ambient temperature.
The users of a building – and therefore their needs – change throughout the life of the building. Modern facilities must take this circumstance into account.
- Decentralized installation, so the smallest amount of cable and therefore the minimum fire load
- Dali control and flat cable power supply for up to 64 DALI luminaires
- Quick and flexible installation on site
- Unique mounting security through system coding
- Expandable with minimal effort
Woertz flat cable systems offer utilities and elevators the highest degree of flexibility to cope with short-term adjustments and change requests. The possibility of installing prefabricated products greatly simplifies installation and thus creates real added value.
Woertz AG – the inventor of flat cable – offers the long-awaited comprehensive solution for every well installation.
- Guaranteed flexibility and space-saving installation, even for vertical installations
- Minimal risk – preassembled and preassembled flat cable systems reduce assembly time in the elevator shaft
- Increased safety thanks to automatic cable clamping
- Simple lighting components and place quickly anywhere
In the control cabinet contains the electrical components of a processing plant, in any building.
The quality and life of switchgear depends to a large extent on the choice of terminal technology used. Woertz offers a complete line of high quality necklaces for every application. Whether screw terminals, spring terminals or spring terminals, Woertz terminals are characterized by quick installation and optimal contact.
The Woertz clamps offer the following features:
- Wide assortment with all connection techniques
- Better contact thanks to the development of maximum power with screw terminals
- Clamping capacity of all types of wire
- Easy operation
- Space saving due to low design
- Quick installation with our plug-in and spring-loaded terminals.
For optimal and flexible access to premises in residential or commercial buildings, the connection boxes for housing and walls are ideally suited. Concrete built into the subfloor, they are extremely discreet and easy to install. The wall junction boxes have a new snap closure with 6 built-in FLF connections.
Concrete built into the subfloor, they are extremely discreet and easy to install.
- Material: extruded aluminum 2.2 mm
- Dimensions: 250 × 90 mm, 200 × 90 mm and 140 × 90 mm
- Standard length: 2000 mm, standard version: RAL 9010 or anodized
- Sales points: Dräger, Dräger AGFS, PanGas, etc.
- At the bottom of the openings for gas drainage
- Network Components: Feller EDIZIOdue, Hager kallysto etc.
- Nurse call: Tyco, Ascom, etc.
- Computer and audio components as specified by the user
Imagine a world in which your building knows when you are there and when you are going to be air conditioned. Realized when you have too little light and decide if it’s enough to adjust the slats of your blinds or adjust the lighting. Measure the heat and before the sun heats the room unnecessarily, adjust the blind slats so that the room is illuminated but not heated by the sun.
Woertz’s decentralized solution is the optimal system for your building.
- Flexible system, easily expandable and low overall costs.
- Save up to 80% of cables via a decentralized system.
- Reduced assembly times for Raptors thanks to the patented drilling system and the safety of the installation.
- Multiple plug-in support systems for more efficient and error-free connections (Code 1, WINSTA MIDI, STAK).
- Consider the maximum load for the phases and the bus.
As a specialized manufacturer of flat cables and fire protection cables, our goal is to meet the highest standards of quality and safety with products and system solutions. In an ever more condensed building and room environment and the increasing number of people living in it, we see as manufacturers and market participants of the electrical industry, it is our responsibility to make a contribution to greater security.
The Construction Products Regulation specifies which classes must be used in today’s everyday construction. Woertz flat cable systems are halogen-free, have flame retardant and low-smoke properties – according to IEC and EN. With the highest building product classification B2ca s1 d0 a1 our flat cables are far above the standard requirements of cables without critical behavior. With our solutions, we guarantee a carefree installation in buildings without fire risks.
Our flat cable system is ideal for any large building:
- low fire spread
- flame retardant materials and self-extinguishing.
- Minimal smoke in case of fire
- Function maintenance of a cable of over 180 minutes in case of fire
FRNC cabling systems prevent the spread of fire, as well as toxic gases.
Fire safety systems according to E90, guarantee the complete energy supply during a fire. For a long time escape routes are safe and illuminated for evacuations.
Woertz has developed a cabling system with massively increased safety requirements, especially for use in road and rail traffic tunnels. The modular system solution is characterized by high water, dust and fire resistance.
The system solution allows the pre-assembly of ready-to-install flat cable strands, which can be installed on-site at the construction site in a short time. This reduces usage interruptions in infrastructure construction to an absolute minimum.
High demands are placed on cabling systems in infrastructure constructions such as tunnels, underpasses and multi-storey car parks. Dirt, moisture and high-pressure cleaning mean that electrical installations are exposed to a variety of heavy loads. For building owners and investors, these cabling systems must guarantee a high degree of safety, reliability, flexibility and an optimal box / benefit ratio. Long tunnels, large and large company buildings or public facilities must be able to be quickly evacuated in case of fire. During this time, it is vital to maintain the energy supply for emergency lighting, smoke extraction, emergency signals and communication systems.
Fire safety systems from Woertz – in the case of the cases on the safe.
Cabling systems in infrastructures such as tunnels, underpasses and car parks become very demanding
provided. Dirt, moisture and high-pressure cleaning mean that electrical installations are exposed to various heavy loads. For building owners and investors, these cabling systems must ensure a high degree of safety, reliability, flexibility and an optimal cost-benefit ratio. Long tunnels, large business buildings or public facilities must be able to be quickly evacuated in case of fire. During this time, it is necessary to maintain the power supply for emergency lighting, smoke extraction, emergency signals and communication systems.