Table of Contents Solutions
The degree of automation in residential and functional buildings has been increasing steadily for years. The reasons for smart building lie, among other things, in the increasing need of users for comfort, security and energy efficiency. We have made it our task to implement building automation in a way that saves energy and materials by using decentralized cabling.
- We install Woertz actuators in «Raptor» housings, which are used to lock them onto a flat cable. The cabling effort is considerably simplified and thanks to the unique connection option.
- Assignments to up to 3 different security objects (e.g. for wind, rain, alarm)
- Behavior in the event of bus voltage failure and return adjustable
- Manual operation on the device (test button) to check the function and direction of rotation.
- Areas of application: Venetian blinds, roller shutters, awnings or windows
- Independent control of the 3 outputs